Thursday, January 20, 2011

Anniversary!

So today marks my one-year anniversary with the country of Chile! This time last year I set foot on the soil of Chile for the first time. I thought about this preparing the magazine's anniversary issue for February (which I'm very excited about!).

Below I've posted a few pictures, just a few of many highlights of this past year, from the most memorable, exciting, exhausting, scary moments of life in Santiago.

Lauren
Our first visit to the south.

 Working with MERCY Malaysia in the south of Chile after the earthquake.
Constitucion
The annual day of 1,000 cuecas
A day without a car exhibit at the Bellas Artes muesum.
... and demonstration outside that preceded the exhibit.

casa
Light show projected on Palacio La Moneda for the bicentennial.
At a football match against Uruguay -- what we thought would be Bielsa's last game.

No comments:

Post a Comment